- We welcome blog posts that address contemporary issues in any field of law. It will be appreciated if submissions are with respect to editorial commentary and candid views. We prefer posts which include critical analysis or explore particular themes of wider resonance.
- The submission should be an original work of the author and not under consideration for publication in any other journal, blog or like platforms.
- Co- authorship: 2 people (maximum).
- Inclusion of 4-5 keywords is mandatory.
- The authors have to attach a relevant photograph regarding the subject matter of the article, so that a photographic preview in the blog-posts and social media updates can be uploaded. You are not supposed to violate someone else’s copyright for this, that would get you disqualified.
- The authors shall receive an acknowledgement email on receipt of the article by the editorial board. In case this does not happen kindly resend the submission. Once, the editorial board receives, it shall be processed through a rigorous editorial procedure and the decision about its acceptance or rejection shall be communicated to the authors within 7 days.
- All India Legal Forum shall have the copyright over the submissions and shall have the right to edit the submission without prior notification to the author. Once the submission is published on AILF Blog the same shall not be re-posted on any other platform.
- In case of any dispute, decision of All India Legal Forum shall be binding and final.
- SPECIFIC DETAILS WITH RESEPCT TO THE WRITE-UP: 9.1 An abstract of 150 words (exclusive of the word limit). 9.2 The work should not be plagiarized more than 20%. 9.3 Minimum word limit: 1500 words, Maximum: 2000 words. 9.4 Submissions must be in Times New Roman format, font size: 12, line spacing: 1.5. 9.5 Citation: Hyperlink with endnotes.
9.5.1(endnotes: for those sources which cannot be hyperlinked).
9.5.2(OSCOLA: to be followed for endnotes).
- Relevant sources must be duly acknowledged and hyperlinked in the text of the submission itself.
- All entries must be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
- All submissions must be mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org.