MEDIA PARTNERSHIP POLICY
- All India Legal Forum reserves all rights to accept or reject your proposal.
- This Agreement shall become effective as of the date that Company approves Media Partner’s application to the Program, as specified in the Agreement, and shall remain effective until terminated pursuant to this section and as further provided in the accompanying Insertion Order.
- Media Partner hereby represents and warrants that any and all activities or obligations it undertakes in connection with the Agreement shall be performed in compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, including, without limitation, privacy laws and will not engage in Fraudulent Activity.
- Media Partner acknowledges that in case of any material breach of this Agreement, the company reserves the right to disclose the Media Partner’s identity and contact information to the applicable law enforcement agencies, regulatory authorities or any relevant third party which has been directly damaged by the Media Partner’s actions or lack thereof.
- The logo of All India Legal Forum must be there in all the posters and brochures of the event and you are required to take prior permission from All India Legal Forum for starting the promotion.
- If you are organizing any event/opportunity then kindly mail us the final brochure of the event (containing our logo) for approval from our side before proceeding with your promotion at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line“Media Partnership Request”.
- Once theapproved brochure is uploaded on your website and a final certificate mentioning our logo is received, we shall commence with the promotion and advertising of your event.
- For any query mail us at email@example.com
All India Legal Forum is committed to protect the privacy of its users against all just apprehensions. The terms of our Privacy Statement are along these lines:
- Once you register as a user on All India Legal Forum, your username will be visible to other users.
- Any comments posted on All India Legal Forum or posts made via our forums are readable by the public.
- We reserve the right to use your contact details in order to contact you via the email address you provide, at any time, including but not limited to when you comment, post in forums, or get in touch over the contact forms on the website.
- We will at all times keep your identity and email address confidential, subject to this Privacy Statement and the Terms and Conditions.
- In an effort to improve All India Legal Forum, we may collect, store and use your personal data, including:
- Information about your device, your IP address and your use of the website;
- Information that you provide when you register with All India Legal Forum; and
- Any other information that you chose to send to All India Legal Forum.
- We will take all reasonable care and security precautions to safeguard your personal data and prevent its loss and misuse. However, we cannot guarantee the security or privacy of information or data sent over internet connections, even if it is encrypted.
- We will not share your personal information with third parties without your prior consent. Unless our ownership changes or we merge or enter into a joint-venture with another party; or we are required to do so under any law, or in connection with any legal proceedings and/or to defend our legal rights.
- We may transfer any information that we store and use between any of the countries in which we operate in order to aid us in providing our services.
- We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit All India Legal Forum. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to All India Legal Forum in order to provide advertisements about pertinent products and services of interest to you.
- We reserve the right to update, change or modify this Privacy Statement at any time. The Statement shall come to effect from the date of such update, change or modification.