About the Competition
The Legal Stone brings you its first Case Analysis Competition with its prime focus on providing a platform for our readers to understand the lengthy case laws in short and simple way. This is the reason we have kept the competition open i.e. case analysis of any case law can be submitted to us so that we can cover a large number of cases.
The Legal stone’s purpose is to bring out the best in you and to get your work published on our website so that it could help others to understand a case law with ease. This Case Analysis Competition seeks to promote original thought and analysis on the case laws of the whole world.
- The aforesaid Online Competition is open to all Law Students, Management Students, Company Secretary (Also students preparing for it), researchers, academicians and/or legal practitioners.
- Only a Co-authorship of 2 participants is allowed.
- Words Limit: 2500 (including footnotes)
- Format: Doc. or Docx.
- Font: Times New Roman
- Font Size: 14 for Headings, 12 for the text and 10 for the Footnotes
- Line Spacing: 1.5 for text and 1 for footnotes
- Alignment: Justified
- Margin: one inch each side
- Citation: Bluebook 19th Edition.
- Language: English Only
- Last Date of Registration: 11th December 2020
- Last Date of Submission: 20th December 2020
- Declaration of Result: 1st January 2021
List of Cases for Case Analysis:
Any Case Law with a citation which would be easily accessible to us at the time of evaluation.
Guidelines for Authors
- The work must be original, and on plagiarism count, more than 20% will lead to disqualification.
- The submission shall have the following-
a) Facts of the case,
d) Critical analysis of the judgment.
Note: Any addition to this can be made by the author as per his/her choice)
3. Only a maximum of 2 authors are allowed.
- Registration fees for Single Author: Rs. 100/-
- Registration fees for Co-Author: Rs. 150/-
- Payment to be made on our Paytm/PhonePe/ Gpay No. 7693038125 or UPI ID: 7693038125@ybl, Alternate Phone pe No. 7247372753 or UPI ID: 7247372753@ybl
- After payment of the registration fee, one has to mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com in this format:
1) Name of the Author
2) Name of the Institution (optional)
3) Year of Study (optional)
4) Screen Shot of the Payment
- First prize is Rs. 1,500, publication on the website.
- Runner up a Cash Prize is Rs. 1000 + publication on the website.
- 2nd Runner up a Cash Prize of Rs 500 and publication on the website.
- Top 15 participant’s work would be published on our website.
- All participants will receive E-certificates.
For further query, one can mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on this number 9399638626/8765828114/7693038125 or can DM us on Instagram handle @thelegalstone.