- Call for Campus AmbassadorsABOUT ALL INDIA LEGAL FORUM All India Legal Forum is a dream online platform which aims at proliferating legal knowledge and providing an ingenious understanding and cognizance of various fields of law, simultaneously aiming to generate diverse social, political, legal and constitutional discourse on law-related topics, making sure that legal knowledge penetrates to every nook … Continue reading Call for Campus Ambassadors
- National Article Writing Competition by University Of Lucknow.: Submit by November 07About the Organiser Faculty of Law, University of Lucknow, established in 1921, is a pioneer legal institution of India. The Faculty offers Undergraduate, Post Graduate, Doctoral and Post-Doctoral Programmes. The Faculty is running a Centre of Excellence on Gandhian Dream of Litigation Free Justice. Lucknow University Legal Aid Clinic is inspired by the determination to … Continue reading National Article Writing Competition by University Of Lucknow.: Submit by November 07
- CFP: Legal Foxes Law Times [ISSN No: 2582-6034 (INDEXED), Vol II, Issue II]:Submit by Nov 30About Legalfoxes Law Times Legalfoxes Law Times [ISSN No: 2582-6034] [INDEXED] is open access, peer-reviewed and refereed journal provide dedicated to express views on topical legal issues, thereby generating a cross current of ideas on emerging matters.This platform shall also ignite the initiative and desire of young law students to contribute to the field of … Continue reading CFP: Legal Foxes Law Times [ISSN No: 2582-6034 (INDEXED), Vol II, Issue II]:Submit by Nov 30
- National Olympiad 2.0About Organisation LEGAL ZEMS is a Law Aspirants Led Organization formulated with a vision of providing the platform for the youth to inculcate leadership skills and can emerge as a strong personality who can stand with a strong opinion in the society. We at LEGAL ZEMS promote mutual growth and development. Event NATIONAL OLYMPIAD 2.0 … Continue reading National Olympiad 2.0
- Call for Campus Ambassadors by Jus Corpus: Apply by October 30, 2020Promotional Text:- ABOUT JUS CORPUS Jus Corpus is a Double Blind Peer Review E-Journal which provides a platform to students, academicians, scholars, professors & professionals in the fields of law as well as management and also provides opportunity to publish their papers on our Journal in different volumes. The aim of Jus Corpus is to … Continue reading Call for Campus Ambassadors by Jus Corpus: Apply by October 30, 2020
- Small Talk IndiaAbout the organisation SmallTalk India is an initiative started by ambitious law students, with the aim of starting conversations on necessary issues at hand, through interviews, posts and videos. After successfully finishing 4+ months of establishment, we are now calling for applications for various positions in the organisation. Let’s make a difference from our homes! … Continue reading Small Talk India
- 3rd Indian Law Conclave3rd Indian Law Conclave is a two day National Conclave organized by Adhrit Foundation – a member organization of the Alexis Group, Online from 31st October – 1st November, 2020. The Conclave will have delegates from all over India who will engage in two days of rigorous learning, reflection and sharing of knowledge, skills, experiences … Continue reading 3rd Indian Law Conclave
- Call for Internship at the Centre for Legal Research, Foreign and Public PolicyABOUT THE CENTRE FOR LEGAL RESEARCH, FOREIGN AND PUBLIC POLICY: An autonomous centre of the research board of All India Legal Forum, the Centre for Legal Research, Foreign and Public Policy (CLRFPP) is a knowledge platform that includes and tries to bridge publication, training, and other forms of knowledge transfer and the development of … Continue reading Call for Internship at the Centre for Legal Research, Foreign and Public Policy
- National workshop on contract DraftingImpart Victory is organising a workshop – a learning session to let everyone learn the legal dimensions in these ever changing circumstance. We will facilitate with the different concept of learning even by monitoring your knowledge. The workshop will focus specifically on the individual learning of the participants. Eligibility The program is open to students … Continue reading National workshop on contract Drafting
TOP 3 READS OF THE MONTH
Abstract This article deals with some basic concepts of the law of evidence. Here, we are elaborating on the doctrine of Res gestae and dying declaration under section 6 and section 32 of The Indian Evidence Act, 1872 respectively. The law of evidence is a procedural law, in which if there is any absurdity, it … Continue reading Critical & Comparative Analysis Of Doctrine Of Res Gestae & Dying Declaration
Abstract The utility of crypto-currency had always been a juncture of dispute due to its mysterious and unsettled legal position. But, the recent judgment of Supreme Court has opened up new avenues for crypto-currencies in India and thus, in recent times, crypto-currencies have been reaping a lot of attention and are gradually becoming the talk … Continue reading Analysis Of The Current Legal Standing Of Crypto-Currency In India
Abstract Today, numerous commercial disputes are submitted to arbitration. Many times certain circumstances arise wherein a party needs a specific urgent relief so as to prevent a greater loss in the future. Emergency arbitration is a process in which a party can obtain an urgent relief before the constitution of the arbitral tribunal. In the … Continue reading The Need For Emergency Arbitration In India In The COVID-19 Predicament
- Should India Become a Signatory Member to The 1951 UN Refugee Convention?AbstractAs a 21st Century Indian pupil, the sensitive matter of Rohingya Muslims was my introductionto the concept of refugees. After going deep into the topic, it fell under some light that India hasbeen acting as home to many refugees from ages. Through this blog, I have tried to highlight afew points with respect to the … Continue reading Should India Become a Signatory Member to The 1951 UN Refugee Convention?
- Blasphemy Law in IndiaAbstractIndia is the world’s second most populous country in the world with 136.6 crore people.The socio-cultural diversity is unique in its way. Article 25 of the Indian Constitutionstates, “Freedom of conscience and free profession, practice and propagation of religion”with reasonable restrictions. Every religion has its own ideology and practices because ofwhich there are chances that … Continue reading Blasphemy Law in India
- EIA 2020 Draft compromising health and nature for crony CapitalistsABSTRACT The ministry of environment, forest and climate change has issued a draft Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA). It evaluates the impact of a proposed project that is likely to have significant environmental effects. It finds all the possible ways to reduce waste generation and optimize the usage of resources. The main goal is to facilitate … Continue reading EIA 2020 Draft compromising health and nature for crony Capitalists
- A Brief analysis of Anti Terror of Legislation (UAPA)ABSTRACT The security of the nation is every government’s foremost concern. India being the most affected country by terrorism focuses more on security laws. From the Indian Parliament Attack 2001, Mumbai Attack 2008, URI Attack 2016, to Pulwama Attack 2019 and many more India has faced a serious threat to its integrity. Meanwhile, the government … Continue reading A Brief analysis of Anti Terror of Legislation (UAPA)
- COVID-19 and Investment Arbitration : The road aheadAbstract The COVID-19 outbreak has been declared a pandemic by the World Health Organization. People are encouraged to adopt social distancing as the world comes to a halt to combat the deadly disease. This has led to the sealing of state borders, shutting down of businesses and suspension of contracts. Needless to say, international contracts … Continue reading COVID-19 and Investment Arbitration : The road ahead
- Marital Rape: The Legal Chains Of Marriage VowsABSTRACT The institution of marriage is one of the most significant pillars of the Indian culture and heritage since the beginning of time, however, the changing Indian scenario has revealed the existence of rape within the bond of marriage, though still not recognized by the Indian law and ignored by society. This article posits the … Continue reading Marital Rape: The Legal Chains Of Marriage Vows
- Legalizing Gay marriagesABSTRACT The landmark judgment on 6th September 2018 scrapped the criminality of homosexuality as defined under section 377 of the Indian Penal Code, 1860 and opened up many probabilities for the queer community. On the whole, knowing how family inclined India is, a libertarian step in normalizing queer rights is legalizing gay marriages. Same-sex marriage … Continue reading Legalizing Gay marriages
- Expansion of Article 21 to include Right to have a Dignified Funeral of COVID-19 dead victimABSTRACT The outbreak of COVID-19 and rapid increase of cases in India has created a consciousness of rights granted to dead bodies of COVID-19 victim. In this Article, Majorly the highlight has been done on expansion of Article 21 to inculcate Right to have dignified funeral of COVID-19 victim. When a person deserves to have … Continue reading Expansion of Article 21 to include Right to have a Dignified Funeral of COVID-19 dead victim
- The Plodder of the Pandemic on Child Labors.Abstract At a time when the pandemic has consumed all of our attention, we have overlooked some more important causes that deserve an immediate focus. Child Labor has always been a social menace. But, it has been particularly aggravated due to the effects of the lockdown. As a country which is at the prime of … Continue reading The Plodder of the Pandemic on Child Labors.
- Animadversion of Accused during the Pendency of Trial- Violating the Fundamental Principle of Criminal Justice SystemAbstract It is said that it is better to acquit ten guilty persons than convicting one innocent person. In India, the criminal justice system is based on the principle of ‘innocent until proven guilty.’ The criminal procedure lays down exhaustive rules for protecting the rights and dignity of the victims. The accused also enjoys the … Continue reading Animadversion of Accused during the Pendency of Trial- Violating the Fundamental Principle of Criminal Justice System
- Judgements Moored To Gender Stereotypes That Proselytize SexismAbstract The basic purpose of this blog is to bring into light the difficulty as faced by the victim due to stereotypical ideologies of the judges trying their cases. In this blog, we have discussed, by means of a study and certain cases, various comments by the judges which are quintessentially sexist and misogynistic. This … Continue reading Judgements Moored To Gender Stereotypes That Proselytize Sexism
- Is India’s New Liberal Abortion Law Truly “Liberal”?Abstract: In India, the Medical Termination of Pregnancy Act, 1971 came in a time when discussions about women’s reproductive health were still in a nascent stage across the world, but the law has gotten quite obsolete in the present times. With 15.6 million abortions taking place in India per year of which 78 per cent … Continue reading Is India’s New Liberal Abortion Law Truly “Liberal”?
TOP 3 AUTHORS OF THE MONTH
|S.No.||POSITION||NAME OF THE INDIVIDUAL|
|4.||3.||Hammad Ahmed Ansari|
We Respect Our Authors
Every month All India Legal Forum announces TOP-3 Reads and acknowledges the efforts of their Author(s) on our ‘Wall of Fame.’ All participants are awarded an e-certificate of participation.
No Unnecessary Delay
We do not believe in creating unnecessary delay by ‘stretching things’ . Just mail your piece to us and we will get back to you within a week regarding its eligibility for publication.
We Guide You
If your Paper is not eligible for the publication, our team will give you feedback, explain you the loopholes and guide you for its publication. We at All India Legal Forum guide our authors about the use of legal databases like SCC Online, MANUPATRA, ZOTERO, etc. We also teach you the basics of researching and formatting. Click here for the Researching Tool Shortcuts & here to know more about How to be a Good Researcher.
One person can submit as many articles as one wishes and as frequently as one wants to. However, only one article submitted by an individual or co-authors in 15 days shall be considered for the competition. However, submitting more articles may increase your chances of winning. Click Here to Read our Submission Guidelines and Assessment Criteria.