TOP-3 READS OF THE FORTNIGHT
The Constitution of India is a heavily elongated document that lays down the procedure for all areas of governance. But the reason behind the acceptance it governs and the respect it commands is found in the thought-process of the Constituent Assembly to produce a structurally sound document that would highlight the Assembly’s intention to reflect India’s requirements, ambitions and culture in every provision.
The issue of terrorism has been one of the biggest concerns for international forums like the UN which aim to maintain peace in the world. Therefore, it’s imperative to study and analyse the everchanging dynamics of transitional and international terrorism.
Defamation has been defined by words either spoken or intended to be read, or by signs or by visible representations, making or publishing any imputation concerning any person intending to harm, or knowing or having reason to believe that such imputation will harm, the reputation of such person.
TOP-3 AUTHORS OF THE FORTNIGHT
Vanaj Vidyan, 2nd year, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow
Shivang Yadav, 3rd year, Dr. Ram Monohar Lohiya National Law University
Tanishka Saxena, 1st Year, National Law Institute University Bhopal
- 73RD SESSION OF WORLD HEALTH ASSEMBLY: POLITICAL CONFLICT OVERSHADOWING THE GLOBAL PANDEMICOn 18 and 19 May, 2020, in an unprecedented move, the World Health Assembly (WHA) held a virtual meeting. It was the 73rd session, and the focus of the meeting was supposed to be the global pandemic, COVID -19 that the world is facing and formulating preventive measures to protect the world from the virus.
- INDIAN JUDICIAL EMPOWERMENT: A STEP TO GAIN ABSOLUTE FREEDOMFor the past 70 years, the Indian Constitution has gone through several amendments and developments done by both, the parliament and judiciary, with an aim to gain ultimate authority over the Constitution.
- DILEMMA ABOUT RIGHT TO PRIVACY AMID THE COVID-19 CRISISThis article brings out the impact of the Indian Government’s decisions, made during the COVID-19 crisis with regard to the privacy of individuals, in light of Article 21 of the Indian Constitution, Epidemic Diseases Act, 1897 and the Disaster-Management Act, 2005.
- COVID-19 And The Impossibility To Perform Contracts: An AnalysisAs we all know, the whole world is facing the toughest days mankind has ever faced. We have suffered a huge lose in terms of economic and human resources, and collapse in business transactions due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- CYBER CRIME AND CYBER SAFETYThis is an era where people mostly do their work on the internet, from online dealings to online transactions. The Internet is a worldwide stage therefore, it is open to all the people to access its resources from any part of the world.
We Respect Our Authors
Every Fortnight All India Legal Forum announces TOP-3 Reads and acknowledges the efforts of their Author(s) on our ‘Wall of Fame.’ All participants are awarded an e-certificate of participation.
No Unnecessary Delay
We do not believe in creating unnecessary delay by ‘stretching things’ . Just mail your piece to us and we will get back to you within a week regarding its eligibility for publication.
We Guide You
If your Paper is not eligible for the publication, our team will give you feedback, explain you the loopholes and guide you for its publication. We at All India Legal Forum guide our authors about the use of legal databases like SCC Online, MANUPATRA, ZOTERO, etc. We also teach you the basics of researching and formatting. Click here for the Researching Tool Shortcuts & here to know more about How to be a Good Researcher.
One person can submit as many articles as one wishes and as frequently as one wants to. However, only one article submitted by an individual or co-authors in 15 days shall be considered for the competition. However, submitting more articles may increase your chances of winning. Click Here to Read our Submission Guidelines and Assessment Criteria.