TOP-3 READS OF THE FORTNIGHT
The world is reeling from the Covid-19 crisis. The governments all over the world are taking steps to control the spread of the disease. This included the cancelling of large gatherings of people.
The need for stricter and efficient environmental laws has become imperative in the present age of climate change. Administrations, on a domestic and a global level need to formulate policies that reduce their carbon footprint and the per capita emissions of greenhouse gases.
The study of this article aims to acknowledge the struggle of the third gender in the Indian society. LGBTQ+ (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Queer and other identities) has come up as a new generation globally and most of the countries have been persuaded by their presence.
TOP-3 AUTHORS OF THE FORTNIGHT
Aditya Mundra and Ninad Ajane from MNLU, Mumbai
Parnika Mishra from RMLNLU & Pranav Nayar from RGNUL
Aditi Sahay from SLS, Nagpur
MEMBERS ON OUR HONORARY BOARD:
- ENDOWING FELONY IN THE ABSENCE OF DECEASED CARCASS: CORPUS DELICTIAbstract: “There can be nay mist without an inferno”, whoever articulated such words of acumen could not have penetrated the colossal encumber this sentence’s connotation would bequeath consequent to the juridical psyche peering to endow a felony in the absence of a bare intrinsic chunk. Corpus Delicti, the Latin motto which deciphers as the torso ofContinue reading “ENDOWING FELONY IN THE ABSENCE OF DECEASED CARCASS: CORPUS DELICTI”
- CITIZENSHIP (AMENDMENT) ACT 2019: PROTECTING PERSECUTED MINORITIESAbstract Citizenship (Amendment) Act 2019 is one of the most debatable and protested matters in the history of India; the voice of which, is now somewhat suppressed due to global pandemic but there are huge chances that post COVID 19, India will be witnessing the hot and dedicated debates on this topic. Thus, it isContinue reading “CITIZENSHIP (AMENDMENT) ACT 2019: PROTECTING PERSECUTED MINORITIES”
- FUTURE OF INTELLECTUAL POPERTY IN INDIAABSTRACT This article throws light upon the advancing developments of Intellectual Property in India. The scope of this article is limited to the three prominent fields of Intellectual Property laws i.e. Patent, Copyright and Trademark laws. This article deals with the evolving age of Intellectual Property in terms of ranking among the world economies andContinue reading “FUTURE OF INTELLECTUAL POPERTY IN INDIA”
- IS HOME QUARANTINE A PATH FOR INCREASED DOMESTIC VIOLENCE?ABSTRACT In this difficult time, where life expectancy has fallen, governments around the world have urged citizens to be at home for their safety. However being at home is not the safest option for everyone. Domestic violence has seen significant rise across the globe. This paper would specifically deal with the challenges that arise during theContinue reading “IS HOME QUARANTINE A PATH FOR INCREASED DOMESTIC VIOLENCE?”
- Call for Regulation On Online DatingABSTRACT Dating online has now become of the trends along with other online activities. As not even human relationships have been spared from the effect of the internet and social media, human affairs of friendship, socializing, marriage, dating which are personal and have so far been managed personally since ages are not being managed byContinue reading “Call for Regulation On Online Dating”
Join Us on YouTube:
We Respect Our Authors
Every Fortnight All India Legal Forum announces TOP-3 Reads and acknowledges the efforts of their Author(s) on our ‘Wall of Fame.’ All participants are awarded an e-certificate of participation.
No Unnecessary Delay
We do not believe in creating unnecessary delay by ‘stretching things’ . Just mail your piece to us and we will get back to you within a week regarding its eligibility for publication.
We Guide You
If your Paper is not eligible for the publication, our team will give you feedback, explain you the loopholes and guide you for its publication. We at All India Legal Forum guide our authors about the use of legal databases like SCC Online, MANUPATRA, ZOTERO, etc. We also teach you the basics of researching and formatting. Click here for the Researching Tool Shortcuts & here to know more about How to be a Good Researcher.
One person can submit as many articles as one wishes and as frequently as one wants to. However, only one article submitted by an individual or co-authors in 15 days shall be considered for the competition. However, submitting more articles may increase your chances of winning. Click Here to Read our Submission Guidelines and Assessment Criteria.